Information about our worship service
- When do we meet? Sunday mornings at 10:00 am. If you plan to check your children in to the Discovery Kids area, then you should plan to arrive a few minutes before 10:00.
- Where do we meet? Reedom Elementary School, located at 10025 Rumrill Street, Las Vegas, 89178 (map it).
- Is there a certain way I should dress? We encourage you to dress modestly, beyond that it is up to you. Most people who attend our worship services dress casually.
- What happens in the worship service? The following elements are always a part of our worship service: Reading/preaching the bible, Singing together, Praying together, Observing the Lord’s Supper.
- What kind of music do you sing? We try to combine the best of the old and the new. We are led by a band, and we sing a mixture of hymns and contemporary songs.
- Are there activities for children? Yes, babies and toddlers have an area dedicated to them. Younger children up through 2nd grade join us for the singing portion of the worship service, and then they go to children’s class together.
- What about children older than 2nd grade? Children older than 2nd grade attend the worship service with the rest of the church members. We follow this practice for two primary reasons: One, we believe it is good for families to worship together. Two, we believe it is good for older children to be involved in the worship service, and their presence is encouraging for the rest of the church.
Click here for information about our current teaching series.