Information about our weekly worship service
- Who should attend? Anybody and everybody. No matter what your race is, no matter what your no religious background is, no matter where you are in life. Anybody and everybody is welcome to visit us anytime.
- When do we meet? Sunday mornings at 10:00 am.
- Where do we meet? 4266 S. Durango Drive, Las Vegas. (map it)
- What happens in the worship service? We always include these things in our worship service: Bible reading and preaching, Congregational singing, Praying together, Observing the Lord’s Supper.
- What kind of messages do you preach? We typically select a book of the bible and preach through it verse by verse.
- What kind of music do you sing? Our goal is to combine the old and the new. We sing a mixture of hymns, older songs and newer songs.
- Are there activities for children? Yes. Babies and toddlers have an area dedicated to them, and you can check the little ones in when you arrive. Younger children up through 2nd grade join us for the singing part of the service, and then they are dismissed to their children’s class. *If you plan to check in your children to the Kids area, you should plan to arrive at least a few minutes before 10:00.
- What about children older than 2nd grade? Children older than 2nd grade stay in the worship service with the rest of the church. We do this for two main reasons: One, we believe it is a good thing for families to worship together. Two, we want to include people in the life of the church at the earliest age possible.
- Is there a certain way I should dress? Most people who attend our worship services dress pretty casually.
Click here for information about our current teaching series.